Effective as from June 1, 2023
1. Collected Information
Information You Provide:
- Account Registration: When creating an account, we request your contact information, including data such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number. If you choose to refer another person or organization to our Services, we may also collect their email address;
- Payment Information: When you add financial account information to your account, that information is transmitted to our third-party payment processor. We do not store any financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to user information through our third-party payment processor;
- Communications: If you contact us directly, we may obtain additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you provide. We may also receive confirmation when you open an email from us. We only require the personal information necessary to set up an account;
- Content Storage: When you use the Services to create an image based on a text request ("Content"), lumenor AI stores your Content and associated metadata (such as image specifications, source data, and text queries) in the "history" section of your account. This allows you to view and retrieve previously created Content using the Services ("Stored Content"). The Stored Content will be associated with your account to provide you with access to it and may be used for identification purposes.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services:
- Cookie Files and Other Tracking Technologies: Like most cloud platform service providers, we automatically collect certain information and store it in log files. Additionally, when you use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information from your device. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), entry/exit pages, operating system, date/time, clickstream data, landing page, and the URL from which you accessed our Services. A cookie file may be placed on your computer or device to collect this information. Cookie files contain a small amount of data that allows our servers to recognize you. We may automatically collect information about your use of our Services, the functionality of our Services, the frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Services. We may track your usage across different websites and services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), the aforementioned information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.Content: API requests and images, artifacts, or other response data created in the API transaction process;
- Use of Our Services: When using our Services, we may collect information about your interaction and use of our Services, such as processor and memory usage, storage volume, navigation through our Services, and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate the Services, maintain and improve their performance and usage, develop new features, protect the security of our Services and our customers, and provide customer support. We also use this data for aggregate analysis and business analytics that enable us to manage, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the operation of our business.
Information We Receive from Third Parties:
- Third-Party Accounts: If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we will receive information about that account, such as your authentication token from the third-party account, to authorize the connection. If you wish to restrict the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party account to learn about your options.
2. How We Use the Information
We use the collected information in various ways, including:
- Providing, operating, and supporting our Services;
- Improving, personalizing, and expanding our Services;
- Understanding and analyzing your usage of our Services;
- Developing new products, services, features, and capabilities;
- Communicating with you directly and through our partners, including providing customer support, delivering updates and other information related to the Services, and for marketing and advertising purposes;
- Processing your usage transactions;
- Sending you text messages and notifications;
- Detecting and preventing fraud;
- Using it for compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal provisions, and in response to a court order or government agency request.
3. How We Share Information
We may share the collected information in various ways, including the following:
- Service Providers and Vendors: We may disclose information to third parties, including service providers who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as delivering our Services, conducting promotions and/or marketing activities, and providing you with information related to you, such as customer and technical support, product announcements, software updates, special offers, and other information;
- Aggregated Information: In compliance with the law, we may use and disclose information about users in aggregated or anonymized form that cannot reasonably identify you;
- Third-Party Partners: We may also share information about users with third parties to obtain additional publicly available information about you;
- Information Transferred When Referring to Us: If you create an account to use our Services through a referral, we may disclose information to your referrer to inform them of such referral;
- Business Transfer: Information may be disclosed and transferred to a potential acquirer, successor, or assignee in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, where information is transferred to one or more third parties as our business asset;
- Attempt to do any of the above.
4. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
The legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the specific personal information and the context in which we collect it.
However, we generally collect personal information in the following cases: (i) when we need personal information to perform our standard "know your customer" procedures and policies; (ii) when we need personal information to fulfill the Services; (iii) when the processing is in our legitimate interests and does not override your rights; or (iv) when we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest in operating our Services and communicating with you as necessary, such as responding to your inquiries, improving our platform, engaging in marketing activities, or for the purposes of detection or prevention of unlawful activities.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or it may be necessary to collect personal information to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal or business requirement or to provide you with the Services, we will make it clear at the relevant time and inform you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
5. Third-Party Services
You may access other third-party services through our Services, such as by clicking on links to those third-party services from within our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms of service, and/or practices of these third-party services, and we recommend that you carefully review their privacy policies.
lumenor AI strives to protect your information. To do so, we employ various technologies and security measures designed to safeguard information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use security measures appropriate to the risks associated with the processing of your personal information. However, please be aware that the internet and any online platform cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
7. Data Retention
We retain the personal information collected from you if we have a legitimate commercial interest in doing so (for example, to provide you with the requested service or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements). We may also retain personal information to comply with applicable data retention and storage periods as defined by applicable laws.
If you are a registered user, you can access certain information associated with your account by logging into our Services or by sending an email to [email protected]. If you delete your account, any public activity on your account prior to deletion may still be stored on our servers and remain accessible to the public. To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or deleting your information. The information you provide to us may be periodically archived or retained in accordance with standard backup procedures conducted in the ordinary course of business for the purpose of disaster recovery. Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited if such access and correction would: hinder lumenor AI's ability to fulfill a legal obligation; hinder lumenor AI's ability to investigate, conduct, or defend legal claims; result in the disclosure of personal information about a third party; or result in the breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to lumenor AI or a third party.
9. Your Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are an individual residing in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request the deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. Additionally, you can object to the processing of your personal information, request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or request the transfer of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by sending an email to [email protected]; ;
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the promotional emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal and will not affect the processing of your personal information based on lawful grounds other than consent.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
10. Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict or object to its processing. You may also have the right to data portability, where applicable.
If you want to access, correct, delete, restrict, or object to the processing of your personal information, or exercise your right to data portability, please contact us at [email protected].
We will take steps to process your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Please note that we may request additional information to verify your identity in order to protect your rights and privacy.
11. Children's Privacy
13. International Data Transfers
14. Contact Us
We aim to address your inquiries or issues as soon as possible.